[aerogear-dev] Push plugin for Cordova

Martin Murphy
Hi folks,
we have a Cordova application that’s using Codrova 3.3.
The application uses org.jboss.aerogear.cordova.push 1.0.2

When preparing for an android build, there seems to be an problem installing one of the dependencies of the aurora plugin
An id has been updated: com.vladstirbu.cordova.promise, now has a different id: es6-promise-plugin.

The newer plugin 2.0.2 is in the npm registry.

Is it possible to add a fix and deploy to the old cordova registry so that it’s usable in 3.x
Is the newer plugin 2.0.2 backward compatible with 1.0.2

I understand that the ideal approach would be to use a more up-to-date version of Cordova, and use the latest aurora plugin, however it will take some time before I will be able to do that.
I’m open to other suggestions also.

Best Regards,
Martin Murphy.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Push plugin for Cordova

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi Martin,

so - it's basically porting this commit over to the 1.0x branch:

right ?

Mind sending a PR ?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Matthias,
That would do, however I was think more of this way:
to avoid the risk of pointing at a changing repo.

Can use the one you mentioned, or a combination of them?

I can certainly do the PR.

Best Regards,
Martin Murphy.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matthias,
That would do, however I was think more of this way:
to avoid the risk of pointing at a changing repo.

sounds good!

Can use the one you mentioned, or a combination of them?

I can certainly do the PR.

that would be awesome

Is this sufficient? https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/pull/74