[aerogear-dev] Postpone agdroid 1.4

Daniel Passos-2
Hi folks,

Summers and I were thinking about postponing AeroGear Android 1.4 release schedule from mid March to mid April to include oAuth and KC integration.

Last months we were focused on sync, updating/reviewing docs and example apps. We have fixed some bugs, but have no new features.

So, wdyt?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Postpone agdroid 1.4

I trust your judgment, so +1

--
abstractj

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:12:34AM -0300, Daniel Passos wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Summers and I were thinking about postponing AeroGear Android 1.4 release
> schedule from mid March to mid April to include oAuth and KC integration.
>
> Last months we were focused on sync, updating/reviewing docs and example
> apps. We have fixed some bugs, but have no new features.
>
> So, wdyt?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Postpone agdroid 1.4

danielbevenius
Sounds good to me