[aerogear-dev] Parent 0.2.17 -> staging repo

[aerogear-dev] Parent 0.2.17 -> staging repo

Matthias Wessendorf
Ahoy!

A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:

This is basically an alignment of the httpcomponents dependencies, as described in here:

I'm considering to release it on Thursday. If you want
the release to be postoned to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Parent 0.2.17 -> staging repo

Andrea Vibelli
Hello Matt,
I have no concerns with this new parent release, thanks a lot for this.

Andrea

Matthias Wessendorf wrote

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7059/

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-parent/pull/52

I'm considering to release it on Thursday. If you want
the release to be postoned to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Parent 0.2.17 -> staging repo

Karel Piwko
I have no concerns for this releases neither.

Karel

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Andrea Vibelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Matt,
I have no concerns with this new parent release, thanks a lot for this.

Andrea

Matthias Wessendorf wrote
> Ahoy!
>
> A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7059/
>
> This is basically an alignment of the httpcomponents dependencies, as
> described in here:
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-parent/pull/52
>
> I'm considering to release it on Thursday. If you want
> the release to be postoned to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Parent 0.2.17 -> staging repo

Matthias Wessendorf
clicked the btn ;-)