[aerogear-dev] Outdated readme on Android

[aerogear-dev] Outdated readme on Android

Bruno Oliveira
Hi slacker, I might be wrong, but looks like the readme of our android project is outdated. A detailed description here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-474

Re: [aerogear-dev] Outdated readme on Android

Glen Daniels
On 9/24/12 11:00 PM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> Hi slacker, I might be wrong, but looks like the readme of our android
> project is outdated. A detailed description
> here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-474

Just resolved and updated the JIRA - I edited the README to be clearer.
 LMK if that works better. :)

--Glen

Re: [aerogear-dev] Outdated readme on Android

Bruno Oliveira
Reading again my e-mail, I meant "hi slackers", because it always reminds me about kborchers.

Sorry Glen, wasn't my intention.