[aerogear-dev] Outdate code snippet for Android in UPS Console

[aerogear-dev] Outdate code snippet for Android in UPS Console

Daniel Passos
Hey Guys,

I just run UPS (from master) to test the Summers's PR[1] and figure out the Android register code is outdated[2], buuuuuut I remember I've fixed it months ago[3]

Maybe I did it in the wrong place or anyone have any idea what happened?

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/pull/44
[2] http://take.ms/Yw9DA
[3] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/524

Re: [aerogear-dev] Outdate code snippet for Android in UPS Console

Matthias Wessendorf
not sure :-(

perhaps wanna send a new PR ?

I think it has been an accidential override or so, w// the new UI:

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Guys,

I just run UPS (from master) to test the Summers's PR[1] and figure out the Android register code is outdated[2], buuuuuut I remember I've fixed it months ago[3]

Maybe I did it in the wrong place or anyone have any idea what happened?

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/pull/44
[2] http://take.ms/Yw9DA
[3] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/524

Re: [aerogear-dev] Outdate code snippet for Android in UPS Console

Matthias Wessendorf
LOL yeah :)

sorry for that inconvenience !