[aerogear-dev] Organizing AeroGear iOS Pods

[aerogear-dev] Organizing AeroGear iOS Pods

Daniel Passos-3
Hi!

Julio and I are preparing new releases for all our iOS libraries and we realized the Pods name are a mess

Some projects are using

Repo name: aerogear-ios-[feature]
Project: aerogear-[feature]
Pod: aerogear-[feature]

We wanna move all our libraries to the same page renaming all to the following pattern:

Repo name: aerogear-ios-[feature]
Project: AeroGear[Feature]
Pod: AeroGear[Feature]

Changing the library name in CocoaPods is not a cool thing to do, but since the next release will be a major I do not see a problem.

Wdyt?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Organizing AeroGear iOS Pods

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo
+1, consistent naming is a must

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile