[aerogear-dev] OAuth2 Question - Config

Joe Cavallaro
Hello all,

I'm wanting to use Aerogear's OAuth2 to authorize several different services in my iOS app, but am a little confused by the "predefined config" examples and how to use a custom config. Do I just initialize a new Config object and pass it?

Thanks!

jpcguy89 aka Joe

Re: [aerogear-dev] OAuth2 Question - Config

Corinne Krych
Hello  Joe

Indeed you can just initialise the config class by itself [1] providing all the OAuth2 provider endpoints. If you want to provide support for different Oauth2 proviers you can also inherit form config and provide your own config. See FacebookConfig for ex [2]

++
Corinne