[aerogear-dev] NotifyingHandler and PushApplication

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] NotifyingHandler and PushApplication

Mark Scholtes
Hi!

I want to use the UnifiedPush Server within an androis app. I have set up the server and everything is fine.
But now I want to implement the client in the app. I am using Titanium and the Alloy Framework.

I don't know how to use the aerogear-android in this environment.

Do you have an idea how to solve my problem or is there an easier way to interact with the server?

With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] NotifyingHandler and PushApplication

Daniel Passos-2
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately we don't have experience with that framework.

Have you looked at our documentations[1][2]? and our examples apps[3][4[


-- Passos


On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Mark Scholtes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I want to use the UnifiedPush Server within an androis app. I have set up the server and everything is fine.
But now I want to implement the client in the app. I am using Titanium and the Alloy Framework.

I don't know how to use the aerogear-android in this environment.

Do you have an idea how to solve my problem or is there an easier way to interact with the server?

With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] NotifyingHandler and PushApplication

tolis emmanouilidis
Titanium uses JavaScript, right? I suppose that you can include custom JavaScript libraries. So AeroGear JS [1] seems to be the solution in order to interact with the Unified Push server. You might want to check the corresponding quickstart [2]


Thanks,
Tolis
  


2014-05-09 17:39 GMT+03:00 Daniel Passos <[hidden email]>:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately we don't have experience with that framework.

Have you looked at our documentations[1][2]? and our examples apps[3][4[


-- Passos


On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Mark Scholtes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I want to use the UnifiedPush Server within an androis app. I have set up the server and everything is fine.
But now I want to implement the client in the app. I am using Titanium and the Alloy Framework.

I don't know how to use the aerogear-android in this environment.

Do you have an idea how to solve my problem or is there an easier way to interact with the server?

With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] NotifyingHandler and PushApplication

Luke Holmquist

On May 12, 2014, at 6:21 AM, tolis emmanouilidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Titanium uses JavaScript, right? I suppose that you can include custom JavaScript libraries. So AeroGear JS [1] seems to be the solution in order to interact with the Unified Push server. You might want to check the corresponding quickstart [2]

this might work for communication to the UPS,  but i’m not sure how it would be able to interact with GCM



2014-05-09 17:39 GMT+03:00 Daniel Passos <[hidden email]>:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately we don't have experience with that framework.

Have you looked at our documentations[1][2]? and our examples apps[3][4[


-- Passos


On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Mark Scholtes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I want to use the UnifiedPush Server within an androis app. I have set up the server and everything is fine.
But now I want to implement the client in the app. I am using Titanium and the Alloy Framework.

I don't know how to use the aerogear-android in this environment.

Do you have an idea how to solve my problem or is there an easier way to interact with the server?

With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server (0.10.2) Error in Response

Mark Scholtes
In reply to this post by Mark Scholtes
Hi!

I want to register a device, but the response from the unified push server seems to be broken:

!!org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.model.InstallationImpl
alias: juntian
categories: !!set {tagging: null}
deviceToken: b3baa6597da6abe8
deviceType: Full Android on x86 Emulator
enabled: true
id: b62be19e-62b3-4b80-bbbb-a136eee34921
operatingSystem: android
osVersion: 2.3.7
platform: android
simplePushEndpoint: null


This is not a valid JSON.

I was testing on OpenShift. UnifiedPush Server (0.10.2)
https://aerogear-madaneus.rhcloud.com


With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de




_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server (0.10.2) Error in Response

Erik Jan de Wit
Hi Mark,

Thanks for trying out our UnifiedPush server, could you please describe what you have done so that we could reproduce it? I’ve just tested with a curl request, but that seems to work still.

curl -u "40997720-b901-4c75-b49e-b19fe63e6207:d0418812-1150-4697-b268-7d614c4a6b81" -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json" -X POST -d '{ "deviceToken" : "BPA91bHpbMXepp4odlb20vYOv0gQyNIyFu2X3OXR3TjqR8qecgWivima_UiLPFgUBs_10Nys2TUwUyWlixrIta35NXW-5Z85OdXcbb_3s3p0qaa_a7NpFlaX9GpidK_BdQNMsx2gX8BrE4Uw7s22nPCcEn1U1_mo-T6hcF5unYt965PDwRTRss7", "categories" : ["foo", "d"]}' http://localhost:8080/ag-push/rest/registry/device

{"id":"6d96fb2f-71be-4c8c-b5c0-d10648336a0c","enabled":true,"deviceToken":"BPA91bHpbMXepp4odlb20vYOv0gQyNIyFu2X3OXR3TjqR8qecgWivima_UiLPFgUBs_10Nys2TUwUyWlixrIta35NXW-5Z85OdXcbb_3s3p0qaa_a7NpFlaX9GpidK_BdQNMsx2gX8BrE4Uw7s22nPCcEn1U1_mo-T6hcF5unYt965PDwRTRss7","deviceType":null,"operatingSystem":null,"osVersion":null,"alias":null,"categories":["d","foo"],"platform":"android","simplePushEndpoint":null,"variantType":null}

Cheers,
Erik Jan

On 12 May,2014, at 16:02 , Mark Scholtes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!

I want to register a device, but the response from the unified push server seems to be broken:

!!org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.model.InstallationImpl
alias: juntian
categories: !!set {tagging: null}
deviceToken: b3baa6597da6abe8
deviceType: Full Android on x86 Emulator
enabled: true
id: b62be19e-62b3-4b80-bbbb-a136eee34921
operatingSystem: android
osVersion: 2.3.7
platform: android
simplePushEndpoint: null


This is not a valid JSON.

I was testing on OpenShift. UnifiedPush Server (0.10.2)
https://aerogear-madaneus.rhcloud.com


With kind regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
i. A. Mark Scholtes
---

NOLIS GmbH
Sitz Nienburg/Weser
Geschäftsführer: Uwe Warnecke
Registergericht Walsrode - HRB 30797

Celler Straße 53
31582 Nienburg/Weser

Telefon: 0 50 21 / 88 77 555
Telefax: 0 50 21 / 88 77 599
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.nolis.de



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev