[aerogear-dev] Node.js test driver

we now have some Node.js test driver in place, as part of our overall test-suite repo. I've merged Josemi's work here:

The script uses the Node Admin client ([1]) to receive a list of all PushApplications and than uses our own Node.js sender ([2]) to send a push against the fetched PushApps!

I hope you will enjoy it!

Re: [aerogear-dev] Node.js test driver

Luke Holmquist

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:33 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

we now have some Node.js test driver in place, as part of our overall test-suite repo. I've merged Josemi's work here:

The script uses the Node Admin client ([1]) to receive a list of all PushApplications and than uses our own Node.js sender ([2]) to send a push against the fetched PushApps!

I hope you will enjoy it!

Awesome,  i'm glad this is going to be useful :)