[aerogear-dev] New diagrams for UPS clustering and metrics collection improvements

[aerogear-dev] New diagrams for UPS clustering and metrics collection improvements

Lukáš Fryč
Hi guys,

I'm finishing diagrams for the docs that cover how UPS using JMS works (or will work in a near future) internally.

The concepts illustrated in (2) and (3) are not yet implemented, they are just proposals,

that's why I would appreciate if you go through them, read callouts, and if you have idea how to improve them, let us know!

1. Overall picture:

2. Token loading, dispatching and metrics collection in detail:

3. Concept of limiting number of push dispatching sessions (cluster-wide):

There are more details coming in form of UPS guide docs / appendix.

Cheers!

~ Lukas