[aerogear-dev] New aerogear-ios-http and aerogear-ios-oauth2 releases are ready to test

[aerogear-dev] New aerogear-ios-http and aerogear-ios-oauth2 releases are ready to test

Corinne Krych
Hello iOS AeroGear Lovers,

A new release 0.5.0 is under preparation for AeroGearHttp and AeroGearOAuth2, this new release brings:
- simplification of the API for doing request. See README usage update [1]
- more flexibility to define your own validate and response by making then closure. See more in unit tests [2].

As always branches are available for you to test [3], let us know if you find any issues with our upcoming 0.5.0 libraries.
If everything goes well, pods will be released on Friday.

++
Corinne