[aerogear-dev] Moving to Keycloak 1.5

Bruno Oliveira
Good morning, today we have our OTP demos pointing to guess what, or good and old AeroGear Controller. I would like to move all the demos and the backend for the cookbooks to Keycloak 1.5.

Objections!?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Moving to Keycloak 1.5

danielbevenius
Sound good, lets do it.

On 22 September 2015 at 18:12, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning, today we have our OTP demos pointing to guess what, or good and old AeroGear Controller. I would like to move all the demos and the backend for the cookbooks to Keycloak 1.5.

Objections!?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Moving to Keycloak 1.5

Daniel Passos
+9001.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning, today we have our OTP demos pointing to guess what, or good and old AeroGear Controller. I would like to move all the demos and the backend for the cookbooks to Keycloak 1.5.

Objections!?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Moving to Keycloak 1.5

Corinne Krych
Yeap
Keycloak 1.5 sound good, let update all existing cookbook demos (Shoot, OTP) to use it
++
Corinne