[aerogear-dev] Moving security backend authentication demo app to keycloak

[aerogear-dev] Moving security backend authentication demo app to keycloak

Corinne Krych
Hello guys

I think it would be nice to move authentication backend demo [1] from Picketlink to Keycloak. There is actually a similar demo in Keycloak repo [2]. I notice some issue with Picketlink when deploying to openshift with jbossas-7 cartridge.

I guess AGSEC might be the JIRA project for that. Is it ok to create a jira there?

++
Corinne

Re: [aerogear-dev] Moving security backend authentication demo app to keycloak

Matthias Wessendorf
Would be nice for AeroDoc as well

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile