Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Integrate Hbase with AeroGear

[aerogear-dev] Integrate Hbase with AeroGear

Michelle Zhang
Hello,
I'm going to work on the GSoC project: Integrate Hbase with AeroGear. Now I'm troubled with how to integrate Hbase. Here are some thoughts of mine:
1. Use a JPA library: DataNucleus Hbase JPA
By using this we can reuse the data model today. But it's not that habsify.
2. Use Hbase java api directly. Also, redesign data models to fit column base database.

Which way do you think is better? Or do you have some other good ideas?

Thanks a lot!
~Michelle Zhang