Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Index on device tokens

Howdy y'all

While I was doing the migration work I've noticed there's an index for device tokens on the installation table. The problem is that MySQL InnoDB doesn't support indexes for VARCHAR columns wider than 255 chars.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Was this really a point of contention? What motivated the index addition?

Thanks!