[aerogear-dev] Implementing AuthzModule (Android)

[aerogear-dev] Implementing AuthzModule (Android)

Anuj Garg

Hey
I need to implement AuthzModule to modify some of its features which i am not getting in Oauth2AuthzModule.
Spec I want to use key/secret instead of access token.
But wanna use Authzmodule only coz then I have to feed that to pipe and found Authz more comfortable then Auth.

If you have any example for that it will be very helpful

Re: [aerogear-dev] Implementing AuthzModule (Android)

Summers Pittman

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Anuj Garg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey
I need to implement AuthzModule to modify some of its features which i am not getting in Oauth2AuthzModule.
Spec I want to use key/secret instead of access token.
But wanna use Authzmodule only coz then I have to feed that to pipe and found Authz more comfortable then Auth.

If you have any example for that it will be very helpful

We don't have any examples of custom authz modules sadly.  However, if you could diagram out the key exchange flow you are trying to implement I might be able to offer more advice.