[aerogear-dev] How register my device in UPS with SSL

[aerogear-dev] How register my device in UPS with SSL

Ivan Batista Moreno
hi, gode morn

how register my device in UPS with SSL?

error in android: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException

tankyou

Re: [aerogear-dev] How register my device in UPS with SSL

Summers Pittman

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Ivan Batista Moreno <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi, gode morn

how register my device in UPS with SSL?

error in android: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException

It sounds like you are using a self signed SSL certificate.  Your options are to get a signed certificate from a trusted CA and host it yourself, deploy to a service like OpenShift which can give you ssl for free, pin your self signed certificate to your android app, or to import your signing key into the Android keystore.

Summers

tankyou