[aerogear-dev] Google Summer of Code

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

here is the list with ideas:

Are folks having other ideas?

Should we add all of those to the wiki and see what happens? Or should we do a selection of what we put to the JBoss wiki?

Personally, I have the most interest in helping a student to add new networks to our server (idea #4 on that list).

#4 sounds like a really nice task: limited scope (so it's easier to
measure progress / call it done)

Re: [aerogear-dev] Google Summer of Code

Matthias Wessendorf
I have removed our 'old' ideas, and updated with idea #4 on the JBoss wiki:

#4 sounds like a really nice task: limited scope (so it's easier to
measure progress / call it done)