[aerogear-dev] GSoC: no longer requiring the full profile

[aerogear-dev] GSoC: no longer requiring the full profile

on the GSOC branch I just verified that we can use the normal config, no need for the -full profile.

See for details:

Re: [aerogear-dev] GSoC: no longer requiring the full profile

Matthias Wessendorf
Of course, that's than based on Kafka ;-)

But, we can move CPU power of UPS out, and move it to other "systems".

That is generally something we wanted to do in a long time, a more modular system:

Now that Kafka is used for messaging, we can factor out some parts into indivudial apps, that just consume records from the event stream, e.g. metrics. A standalone metrics app could publish it to what ever system etc.

This GSOC branch is a good POC and the right direction for the future.

Hi,