Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] [GSoC] Project results

Idel Pivnitskiy
Hi all,

This year each student has to prepare a blog post / GitHub Gist / Google Doc / etc. which describes the work they have done for the program. Here are a little instruction for this: https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product

Do you have any comments / suggestion / recommendation before I will submit it to Google?

Thanks,
Idel Pivnitskiy

Re: [aerogear-dev] [GSoC] Project results

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi Idel,

great stuff, and I do think it's a great idea to have that kinda summary gist/blog/etc!

I am very happy with the status of the document, especially all the added links to PRs and threads. Also, big congrats on being acknowledged on the actual WebPush protocol spec!

I'd say, wait until the end of the day if others have some comments, and if not - just submit it to the Google form.

Good job on the project, Idel!
keep it up! :-)