[aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: UPS and Apache Kafka

[aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: UPS and Apache Kafka

for this years project, we are now beyond community bonding, and coding on the project, and required research do start.

In last meeting w/ our students we discussed a bit the basics for the next week or so.
The initial POC/spike should be this JIRA:

Note, all work should be done on the "GSOC_2017_kafka" branch:

For starters, I've sent a first basic PR against the branch:

Besides the initial epic, we are going to create more and more JIRAs, in AGPUSH, with the "gsoc_2017" label. Here is a public filter for those tagged JIRA tickets:

We should also create a JIRA board for sprint planing and our backlog, on the GSoC project.

Cheers!