[aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: Student presentation, September 1st

[aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: Student presentation, September 1st

as you all know, Polina Koleva and Dimitra Zuccarelli were our students this year, working on a POC that brings the UPS towards Apache Kafka as its internal message bus.

On September 1st,  14:30 UTC, we will do a hangout-on-air, where the students give a little presentation about their work.

Re: [aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: Student presentation, September 1st

Matthias Wessendorf

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

as you all know, Polina Koleva and Dimitra Zuccarelli were our students this year, working on a POC that brings the UPS towards Apache Kafka as its internal message bus.

On September 1st,  14:30 UTC, we will do a hangout-on-air, where the students give a little presentation about their work.

Re: [aerogear-dev] GSoC 2017: Student presentation, September 1st

Leigh Griffin
Reminder that this is happening in 2 minutes!

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

as you all know, Polina Koleva and Dimitra Zuccarelli were our students this year, working on a POC that brings the UPS towards Apache Kafka as its internal message bus.

On September 1st,  14:30 UTC, we will do a hangout-on-air, where the students give a little presentation about their work.

LEIGH GRIFFIN

ENGINEERING MANAGER, MOBILE

Red Hat Ireland

Communications House, Cork Road

Waterford City, Ireland X91NY33

[hidden email]    M: <a href="tel:+353877545162" style="color:rgb(0,136,206);font-size:11px;margin:0px" target="_blank">+353877545162     IM: lgriffin