[aerogear-dev] GSoC 17: Kafka/UPS hangout-on-air

[aerogear-dev] GSoC 17: Kafka/UPS hangout-on-air

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi folks!

we had a great hangout on air, where Polina and Dimitra did a rock solid presentation of their summer's project. w00t!

The materials from the livestream are now all online. See below:

Recorded Video:

Presentation side deck:

WildFly Swarm Demo source:

Demo Recording:

If you have more questions, join us on #aerogear IRC channel, on freenode

Re: [aerogear-dev] GSoC 17: Kafka/UPS hangout-on-air

Ali Ok
Nice demo and great work Polina and Dimitra! Special thanks for sharing your experience.

I hope you stay around in the community!

Cheers