Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] GCM push - MismatchSenderId

[aerogear-dev] GCM push - MismatchSenderId

I added a fake token for testing, and I am seeing this in the logs:

Processing [MismatchSenderId] error code from GCM response, for registration ID: [APA91bGVJjnqOASDasFAFDSFASDSFADFSDAAFSDFDSmU5NyLGOsiumWyN62BjE8FCVvYscnKzZrokIYadsadsasADas_s45cUnxdJEVrBokHX5k0fewfoV2JD17GUx5s5]

I was guessing that we do remove these tokens, but no... IMO this should be fixed that, no ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] GCM push - MismatchSenderId

Matthias Wessendorf

Hi,