[aerogear-dev] GCM Topics feature branch

[aerogear-dev] GCM Topics feature branch

Summers Pittman
So it looks like the work for properly supporting topics is going to grow.  So far we have identified two areas for improvement already :
 * lfryc and I met this afternoon and discussed how to handle topic failures where calling back to registrationIds is appropriate.  He has some refactors he wants to make.
 * Last night on the -users list a community member brought up some use case we have to consider as well.  Specifically around how `alias` and `deviceType` interact with topics.

In the spirit of keeping the PRs manageable, I propose we create a feature branches for topics in aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server and aerogear/aerogear-android-push.

Barring strong opinions against this, I will create these branches and move my PRs appropriately.