[aerogear-dev] Facing a problem during using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin!!

[aerogear-dev] Facing a problem during using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin!!

Arnob Mahmud

Hello,

Hi, I am new in using this kind of features, Well I am facing a problem which I can’t solve, on testing purpose I have created a black ionic angularjs framework  based mobile application where I am using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin and when I click the OTP button for scan I got an alert message saying “Sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device.” And I found no good documentation about it so far!! I am stuck on it totally now and I am in a hurry, need a help or solution. Could you please check it this issues and help me?

Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks again.

Arnob Mahmud
Mobile Developer

get it live GmbH
Römerpfad 5
61130 Nidderau
Germany

t:   <a href="tel:+4961874760100" target="_blank">+49 (0) 6187 - 476 - 0100
f:
[hidden email]
www.get-it-live.com

Managing Director: Jan Husseini / Commercial register: local court Hanau, HRB 94959

Re: [aerogear-dev] Facing a problem during using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin!!

Erik Jan de Wit
Hi,

The OTP plugin depends on the phonegap barcode scanner, could you send attach what is in the log? You can see the log by running `adb logcat` from the command line

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:10 AM, Arnob Mahmud <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

       Erik Jan