[aerogear-dev] Digger repository renaming

[aerogear-dev] Digger repository renaming

Ali Ok
Hi,
We are renaming the Digger Github repositories.

  • digger-jenkins ---> aerogear-digger
  • digger-java --> aerogear-digger-java-client
  • digkins --> aerogear-digger-node-client
  • digger-installer --> aerogear-digger-installer

I will send another email once everything is done.

Cheers,
Ali