[aerogear-dev] [Digger-Installer] Android SDK download and license agreement

[aerogear-dev] [Digger-Installer] Android SDK download and license agreement

In the digger-installer, we have a component that downloads the Android SDK and asks afterwards to accept the license:

The output is from the sdkmanager itself.

However, on the website, when manually downloading the SDK, you need to accept the license first.

See:

I guess this should be changed on the current execution path.

Any thoughts ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] [Digger-Installer] Android SDK download and license agreement

Leonardo Rossetti
We can add a task to be executed before this one: https://github.com/aerogear/digger-installer/blob/master/android-sdk/tasks/main.yml#L159

That task could show a message like this: "By pressing enter you agree with google android sdk license: https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html#linux-bundle" as we do with osx jdk update: https://github.com/aerogear/digger-installer/blob/master/java/tasks/osx.yml#L28

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 6:21 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

In the digger-installer, we have a component that downloads the Android SDK and asks afterwards to accept the license:

The output is from the sdkmanager itself.

However, on the website, when manually downloading the SDK, you need to accept the license first.

See:

I guess this should be changed on the current execution path.

Any thoughts ?

LEONARDO ROSSETTI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat SP

[hidden email]    M: <a href="tel:11997030621" style="color:rgb(0,136,206);font-size:11px;margin:0px" target="_blank">11997030621