[aerogear-dev] Digger-Install and GlusterFS

[aerogear-dev] Digger-Install and GlusterFS

trying the digger install, and glusterFS,

getting the following error, when running "oc create -f pv-sample-templates/jenkins/sample-pv-gluster.json":

Error from server (BadRequest): error when creating "pv-sample-templates/jenkins/sample-pv-gluster.json": PersistentVolume in version "v1" cannot be handled as a PersistentVolume: [pos 224]: json: decode bool: got first char "

as well, I am getting the same error for the Android SDK template:

 pv-sample-templates/android-skd-linux/sample-pv-gluster.json

any ideas ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Digger-Install and GlusterFS

Laura Fitzgerald
Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the query and the feedback.

I have done some investigation here and I was able to reproduce the issue that you described above.

In fact this is an older step that we included in the digger-installer README. So it can be ignored.

We will remove reference to creating pvs as the standard pv creation [1] described in the 'oc cluster up' documentation provide sufficient pvs necessary for digger. In this case you do not need to carry out these additional steps to create pvs.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

trying the digger install, and glusterFS,

getting the following error, when running "oc create -f pv-sample-templates/jenkins/sample-pv-gluster.json":

Error from server (BadRequest): error when creating "pv-sample-templates/jenkins/sample-pv-gluster.json": PersistentVolume in version "v1" cannot be handled as a PersistentVolume: [pos 224]: json: decode bool: got first char "

as well, I am getting the same error for the Android SDK template:

 pv-sample-templates/android-skd-linux/sample-pv-gluster.json

any ideas ?

LAURA FITZGERALD

Red Hat Mobile

Communications House, Cork Road