[aerogear-dev] Cordova Push - 1.0.3 release (was: Re: Push plugin for Cordova)

[aerogear-dev] Cordova Push - 1.0.3 release (was: Re: Push plugin for Cordova)

now that we merged the PR from Martin, and the given fact that the old plugin registry is read-only, starting tomorrow, I'd like to push a release of the 1.0.3 version, using this branch:

Any thoughts?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 14 Jul 2015, at 12:16, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matthias,
That would do, however I was think more of this way:
to avoid the risk of pointing at a changing repo.

sounds good!

Can use the one you mentioned, or a combination of them?

I can certainly do the PR.

that would be awesome

Is this sufficient? https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/pull/74

Best Regards,
Martin Murphy.

On 14 Jul 2015, at 11:59, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Martin,

so - it's basically porting this commit over to the 1.0x branch:

right ?

Mind sending a PR ?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,
we have a Cordova application that’s using Codrova 3.3.
The application uses org.jboss.aerogear.cordova.push 1.0.2

When preparing for an android build, there seems to be an problem installing one of the dependencies of the aurora plugin
An id has been updated: com.vladstirbu.cordova.promise, now has a different id: es6-promise-plugin.

The newer plugin 2.0.2 is in the npm registry.

Is it possible to add a fix and deploy to the old cordova registry so that it’s usable in 3.x
Is the newer plugin 2.0.2 backward compatible with 1.0.2

I understand that the ideal approach would be to use a more up-to-date version of Cordova, and use the latest aurora plugin, however it will take some time before I will be able to do that.
I’m open to other suggestions also.

Best Regards,
Martin Murphy.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Cordova Push - 1.0.3 release (was: Re: Push plugin for Cordova)

Martin Murphy

On 14 Jul 2015, at 13:30, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

now that we merged the PR from Martin, and the given fact that the old plugin registry is read-only, starting tomorrow, I'd like to push a release of the 1.0.3 version, using this branch:

Any thoughts?

Sounds good to me :)

Best Regards,
Martin Murphy.