[aerogear-dev] Code Coverage Profile

Polina Koleva
Hey, everyone :)
I am exploring SonarQube and I have seen that the UPS has code coverage maven profile with Jacoco. Unfortunately, it doesn't generate a report for me.
So does anyone use it? And is it working for you?

Thanks in advance.
Polina

Re: [aerogear-dev] Code Coverage Profile

Dimitra
Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to do the same as Polina. We finally managed to get it working, after Massimiliano kindly pointed out to me that the code-coverage profile isn't enabled by default. I also had to update the version to the latest (I'll make a PR for this on the master branch now).

Although the jacoco.exec is being generated, we still can't get SonarQube to pick up the code coverage (I added sonar.jacoco.reportPaths=target/jacoco/prep/jacoco.exec to sonar-project.properties). If anyone has managed to do this please let us know!

Thanks!

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Polina Koleva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, everyone :)
I am exploring SonarQube and I have seen that the UPS has code coverage maven profile with Jacoco. Unfortunately, it doesn't generate a report for me.
So does anyone use it? And is it working for you?

Thanks in advance.
Polina

Re: [aerogear-dev] Code Coverage Profile

Polina Koleva
Hey,
thanks for the reply. With the update of version and enabling the profile, Jacoco produces a report.
To enable SonarQube to show code coverage reports, I also added this property

{code}
sonar.java.binaries=target/jacoco/prep/classes
{code}

to sonar-project properties file.
Hope it helps :)

Polina

On 21 July 2017 at 19:20, Dimitra Zuccarelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

It worked! Thanks :)

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Polina Koleva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,
thanks for the reply. With the update of version and enabling the profile, Jacoco produces a report.
To enable SonarQube to show code coverage reports, I also added this property

{code}
sonar.java.binaries=target/jacoco/prep/classes
{code}

to sonar-project properties file.
Hope it helps :)

Polina

On 21 July 2017 at 19:20, Dimitra Zuccarelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to do the same as Polina. We finally managed to get it working, after Massimiliano kindly pointed out to me that the code-coverage profile isn't enabled by default. I also had to update the version to the latest (I'll make a PR for this on the master branch now).

Although the jacoco.exec is being generated, we still can't get SonarQube to pick up the code coverage (I added sonar.jacoco.reportPaths=target/jacoco/prep/jacoco.exeto sonar-project.properties). If anyone has managed to do this please let us know!