[aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

[aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

danielbevenius
Hi!

I've been taking a look at aerogear-ios, and looking into building the project from the command line using xcodebuild. I've described the steps I took to get this working here:

I'd be happy to send pull requests, but I wanted to run this by you all first.

Thanks,

/Dan

Re: [aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

Matthias Wessendorf
Thanks! I will take a look tomorrow.

Commandline tooling, was on my list that I had in my Friday email
(E.g. build automation)

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Bevenius
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've been taking a look at aerogear-ios, and looking into building the
> project from the command line using xcodebuild. I've described the steps I
> took to get this working here:
> https://gist.github.com/3479518
>
> I'd be happy to send pull requests, but I wanted to run this by you all
> first.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /Dan

Re: [aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi daniel,

can you send out a pull req. for the changes you did ?

Thx!
Matthias

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks! I will take a look tomorrow.
>
> Commandline tooling, was on my list that I had in my Friday email
> (E.g. build automation)
>
> Cheers,
> Matthias
>
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Bevenius
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've been taking a look at aerogear-ios, and looking into building the
>> project from the command line using xcodebuild. I've described the steps I
>> took to get this working here:
>> https://gist.github.com/3479518
>>
>> I'd be happy to send pull requests, but I wanted to run this by you all
>> first.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> /Dan

Re: [aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

danielbevenius
Hi Mattias,

>can you send out a pull req. for the changes you did ?
For sure, I've sent pull request for the changes just now.

cheers,

/Daniel

On 27 August 2012 10:44, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi daniel,

can you send out a pull req. for the changes you did ?

Thx!
Matthias

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks! I will take a look tomorrow.
>
> Commandline tooling, was on my list that I had in my Friday email
> (E.g. build automation)
>
> Cheers,
> Matthias
>
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Bevenius
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've been taking a look at aerogear-ios, and looking into building the
>> project from the command line using xcodebuild. I've described the steps I
>> took to get this working here:
>> https://gist.github.com/3479518
>>
>> I'd be happy to send pull requests, but I wanted to run this by you all
>> first.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> /Dan

Re: [aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

danielbevenius
Sorry about misspelling your name Matthias!

cheers

On 27 August 2012 10:53, Daniel Bevenius <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mattias,

>can you send out a pull req. for the changes you did ?
For sure, I've sent pull request for the changes just now.

cheers,

/Daniel

On 27 August 2012 10:44, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi daniel,

can you send out a pull req. for the changes you did ?

Thx!
Matthias

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks! I will take a look tomorrow.
>
> Commandline tooling, was on my list that I had in my Friday email
> (E.g. build automation)
>
> Cheers,
> Matthias
>
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Bevenius
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've been taking a look at aerogear-ios, and looking into building the
>> project from the command line using xcodebuild. I've described the steps I
>> took to get this working here:
>> https://gist.github.com/3479518
>>
>> I'd be happy to send pull requests, but I wanted to run this by you all
>> first.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> /Dan

Re: [aerogear-dev] Building aerogear-ios with xcodebuild

Matthias Wessendorf
:-)

didn't notice that :)

thx for the pull requests!!