[aerogear-dev] Big Data tools with AeroGear

[aerogear-dev] Big Data tools with AeroGear

Idel Pivnitskiy
Hi all!

As you know from my proposal for GSoC, I study on a Master's program "Big Data Systems". I need to implement any project with Apache Spark or something similar.
Do you have any ideas, how it can be integrated with UPS or other AeroGear projects?
I think about connector to Spark Streaming API to provide real-time analytic. Is it reasonable? Does anyone use UPS in high load projects? FeedHenry?
Or it could be reasonable when we will integrate WebPush Server.
Any thoughts/other ideas?

Thanks!
Idel Pivnitskiy

Re: [aerogear-dev] Big Data tools with AeroGear

Heiko W.Rupp
On 4 Apr 2016, at 11:50, Idel Pivnitskiy wrote:

> I think about connector to Spark Streaming API to provide real-time
> analytic. Is it reasonable? Does anyone use UPS in high

While not related to AeroGear (directly), Hawkular does
some predictive analytics on measurement data. We have
an intern / university student working on this. Not on
spark but some "homegrown" code. Which may also be
of interest.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Big Data tools with AeroGear

Idel Pivnitskiy
Thank you, Heiko!

The task should be more practical (like implement a connector to Spark Streaming API) and quick to solve for this time, not a deep analytic research.
Just to try some tools in action :)
But yes, Hawkular has much more possible task for data analysis. Will write to its mailing list if I have some tasks/ideas.

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy