[aerogear-dev] Are we maintaining Cordova?

[aerogear-dev] Are we maintaining Cordova?

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
Hi,

I have noticed that we have 5 Cordova plugins in aerogear repo

The only one that has been updated in the last 2 years it's the push plugin. Are we maintaining the rest of them?

Also, there is a cookbook repo with Cordova apps, they have not been updated in the last 2 years neither, and it has significantly less apps than the iOS and Android cookbooks repos
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-cookbook

Should we review this cookbooks and plugins to make sure they are working with latest Cordova CLI and create a few more cookbook apps to match the iOS and Android ones? Should we deprecate some of them if they don't make sense anymore?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Are we maintaining Cordova?

Daniel Passos-3
Hey Julio,

Thanks for raising this one. For sure we should take some time and update/improve or Cordova plugins.

I have create a Jira to track it => https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-175