Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Android - 3.0.0 bits

after some time, we got a new release staged, 3.0.0. Most relevant target is GCM-3 features, as long as InstanceID for GCM token regitration, as GCM.register is deprecated.

Besides that there are some more changes in, e.g. an API change on our -store module.

Full details are visible in JIRA:

The staging repo is located here:

Have fun testing it.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Android - 3.0.0 bits

Summers Pittman
I found one bug while testing.

The pipe module uses reflection to build requests in a way that doesn't always work with instant run (a great feature of Android Studio 2.0).  There is an open PR for this.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

after some time, we got a new release staged, 3.0.0. Most relevant target is GCM-3 features, as long as InstanceID for GCM token regitration, as GCM.register is deprecated.

Besides that there are some more changes in, e.g. an API change on our -store module.

Full details are visible in JIRA:

The staging repo is located here:

Have fun testing it.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Android - 3.0.0 bits

Matthias Wessendorf
Thanks for tessting.

I've deleted the broken pipe from teh 8215 repo, and have updated the version on a separate repo:

-Matthias