[aerogear-dev] Android 2.0.0 Release and Travis

[aerogear-dev] Android 2.0.0 Release and Travis

Summers Pittman
As we mentioned in the meeting, we are having some blocking issues with
Travis and the build.  Basically running the emulator and the build uses
more than 3 GiB of memory that we get from the VM and it gets killed.
Passos and I are trying to refactor the build to get around this but it
is still being difficult.

In the meanwhile, dev must still go on (we've lost most of a week on
this issue).  We would like to shift the focus from fixing Travis to
getting our docs finalized and publishing a RC of AGDROID.  The only
difference between the RC and Final will be reliable continuous integration.

Wdyt?

>>Phone:404 941 4698
>>Java is my crack.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Android 2.0.0 Release and Travis

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
As we mentioned in the meeting, we are having some blocking issues with
Travis and the build.  Basically running the emulator and the build uses
more than 3 GiB of memory that we get from the VM and it gets killed.
Passos and I are trying to refactor the build to get around this but it
is still being difficult.

In the meanwhile, dev must still go on (we've lost most of a week on
this issue).

wow, that's bad.

We would like to shift the focus from fixing Travis to
getting our docs finalized and publishing a RC of AGDROID.  The only
difference between the RC and Final will be reliable continuous integration.

+1 sounds like a good plan.

If Jenkins is easy to setup, why not that. I think whatever works best for the Android team is the option to go

-M

Wdyt?

>>Phone:404 941 4698
>>Java is my crack.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Android 2.0.0 Release and Travis

cvasilak

Christos