[aerogear-dev] Aerogear.js DataManager now has ES6 promises( for 2.0 )

[aerogear-dev] Aerogear.js DataManager now has ES6 promises( for 2.0 )

Luke Holmquist

I know we are still in the 1.X series,  but it’s not to early to start thinking about the future.

in our 2.0 branch,  https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/tree/2.0 , Datamanager now returns an ES6 promise.

We have also gone full on promises by removing the success/error callbacks. ( Also, since this is 2.0,  this can still be up for discussion )

Big props to Lukas for his work on this.