[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Push custom key value pairs

[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Push custom key value pairs

Mads Møller

Hi there,

We are trying to implement deep linking in our app.

We are following the docs (https://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-unifiedpush-rest/index.html#397083935) in order to send out custom key values pair in the “user-data” object. But its not working for us.

We have a AeroGear 1.1.0 and 1.1.3 servers running and the results are the same.

Sending:

curl -u "PushApplicationID:MasterSecret"

   -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json"

   -X POST

   -d '{

     "message": {

      "alert": "Hello from the curl HTTP Sender!",

      "sound": "default",

      "user-data": {

          "someKey": "a-value",

      }

   }'

   https://SERVER:PORT/CONTEXT/rest/sender

In the activity log of the web interface, we get:

{

  "alert": "Hello from the curl HTTP Sender!",

  "priority": "normal",

  "criteria": {

    "categories": null,

    "variants": null,