[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

Bruno Oliveira
Good morning peeps, I’m planning to push to production the latest changes on aerogear.org tomorrow. Any problems?

--  
abstractj

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

Summers Pittman
On Wed 12 Mar 2014 10:30:19 AM EDT, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> Good morning peeps, I’m planning to push to production the latest changes on aerogear.org tomorrow. Any problems?
>
> --
> abstractj
>
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

+1

--
Summers Pittman
>>Phone:404 941 4698
>>Java is my crack.

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

danielbevenius
+1


On 12 March 2014 15:31, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed 12 Mar 2014 10:30:19 AM EDT, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> Good morning peeps, I’m planning to push to production the latest changes on aerogear.org tomorrow. Any problems?
>
> --
> abstractj
>
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

+1

--
Summers Pittman
>>Phone:<a href="tel:404%20941%204698" value="+14049414698">404 941 4698
>>Java is my crack.

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

Matthias Wessendorf
+1


On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Daniel Bevenius <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1


On 12 March 2014 15:31, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed 12 Mar 2014 10:30:19 AM EDT, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> Good morning peeps, I’m planning to push to production the latest changes on aerogear.org tomorrow. Any problems?
>
> --
> abstractj
>
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

+1

--
Summers Pittman
>>Phone:<a href="tel:404%20941%204698" value="+14049414698" target="_blank">404 941 4698
>>Java is my crack.

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Matthias Wessendorf

blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
qmx
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

qmx
Administrator
In reply to this post by Bruno Oliveira
ship it

--
qmx
_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org

cvasilak
In reply to this post by Bruno Oliveira
+1


On Mar 12, 2014, at 4:30 PM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good morning peeps, I’m planning to push to production the latest changes on aerogear.org tomorrow. Any problems?
>
> --  
> abstractj
>
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

signature.asc (507 bytes) Download Attachment