[aerogear-dev] [AeroGear.js] Roadmap

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi (Kris),

looked at the roadmap. Overall it looks good. Is the following item
still scheduled for the M1 of the JS lib?

UUID Generation and data status tracking in preparation for data synchronization

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] [AeroGear.js] Roadmap

Kris Borchers
I was planning on diving into that today since I am behind thanks to all of the docs rewrites. I'll see how things go and if I don't have significant progress by the end of tomorrow, I'll probably move it to M2.