Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha Released

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha Released

Kris Borchers
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that with the release of AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 (official announcement coming soon), AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha has been released. It's still pretty rough around the edges, it is an Alpha after all :), but I would really appreciate it if you could take a look and give any feedback on this list or by filing issues against this component https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR/component/12315850 in JIRA.

You can download it here http://staging-aerogear.rhcloud.com/download/ and check out the repo here https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js.

Thanks,
Kris

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha Released

Matthias Wessendorf
w00t!!!

-M

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha Released

Awesome!

kborchers++ :)

On Aug 23, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Kris Borchers wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I just wanted to let you all know that with the release of AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 (official announcement coming soon), AeroGear.js 1.0.0.Alpha has been released. It's still pretty rough around the edges, it is an Alpha after all :), but I would really appreciate it if you could take a look and give any feedback on this list or by filing issues against this component https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR/component/12315850 in JIRA.
>
> You can download it here http://staging-aerogear.rhcloud.com/download/ and check out the repo here https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js.
>
> Thanks,
> Kris

-- qmx