[aerogear-dev] [AeroGear-iOS] Tests: Interface files versus Method/implementation files

[aerogear-dev] [AeroGear-iOS] Tests: Interface files versus Method/implementation files

the interface files for test cases are somewhat empty in most of the times:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios/blob/master/AeroGear-iOS/AeroGear-iOSTests/AGRestAdapterTests.h

It is possible to move the def. into the .m file... I have seen it
somewhere before.

I was wondering if folks do have an opinion on deleting those empty .h
files and having the @interface part inside of the .m file ?

Thanks!