[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)
this week I worked a bit on the initial API design and added a
raw/simple implementation. We have generated API docs (see ) and
described the API (see ), so that you get an idea on how to use it.
Please check out ! Feedback is welcome!
Little background note:
The API was design so that there is a similarity to the aerogear.js (see )
So far, I have identified the following next tasks:
- build automation (including integration tests against a local JBoss)
- integrating appledoc (to the build process)
* staging the generated doc on github pages
- building a 'binary' library file (.a)
* looking at bundling into a reasonable 'distribution' (e.g. .dmg file)
- TODO APP for iOS
Personally, I'd like to do the iOS app at the end... IMO the
automation things are a bit more important, at least in this early