Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

this week I worked a bit on the initial API design and added a
raw/simple implementation. We have generated API docs (see [1]) and
described the API (see [2]), so that you get an idea on how to use it.
Please check out [2]! Feedback is welcome!

Little background note:
The API was design so that there is a similarity to the aerogear.js (see [3])

NEXT TASKS
So far, I have identified the following next tasks:
- build automation (including integration tests against a local JBoss)
- integrating appledoc (to the build process)
  * staging the generated doc on github pages
- building a 'binary' library file (.a)
  * looking at bundling into a reasonable 'distribution' (e.g. .dmg file)
- TODO APP for iOS

Personally, I'd like to do the iOS app at the end... IMO the
automation things are a bit more important, at least in this early
stage ...

Cheers!
Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/aerogear/
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios/blob/master/API.md
[3] http://aerogear.github.com/aerogear-js/

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)

Kris Borchers
Nice! Awesome work so far!

On Aug 24, 2012, at 7:13 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this week I worked a bit on the initial API design and added a
> raw/simple implementation. We have generated API docs (see [1]) and
> described the API (see [2]), so that you get an idea on how to use it.
> Please check out [2]! Feedback is welcome!
>
> Little background note:
> The API was design so that there is a similarity to the aerogear.js (see [3])
>
> NEXT TASKS
> So far, I have identified the following next tasks:
> - build automation (including integration tests against a local JBoss)
> - integrating appledoc (to the build process)
>  * staging the generated doc on github pages
> - building a 'binary' library file (.a)
>  * looking at bundling into a reasonable 'distribution' (e.g. .dmg file)
> - TODO APP for iOS
>
> Personally, I'd like to do the iOS app at the end... IMO the
> automation things are a bit more important, at least in this early
> stage ...
>
> Cheers!
> Matthias
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/aerogear/
> [2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios/blob/master/API.md
> [3] http://aerogear.github.com/aerogear-js/

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)

Matthias Wessendorf
moved the API docs to 'github pages'

http://aerogear.github.com/aerogear-ios/

-M