[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security: Version numbers in pom files

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security: Version numbers in pom files

I have a question regarding the version numbers in the pom files of the ag-security repos. They are listed as 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT, but I also see a 1.3.1 tag on our github repo, matching a release.

Should we (manually?) increase them to 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT or was the version left at 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT for a reason ?

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security: Version numbers in pom files

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 03:02:26PM +0100, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding the version numbers in the pom files of the
> ag-security repos. They are listed as 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT, but I also see a
> 1.3.1 tag on our github repo, matching a release.
>
> Should we (manually?) increase them to 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT or was the version
> left at 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT for a reason ?

I think abstractj pushed the tag but forgot to push master afterwards :P

> Thanks!
> Matthias

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security: Version numbers in pom files

Matthias Wessendorf
OK,

I will send PR to fix that

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 03:02:26PM +0100, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding the version numbers in the pom files of the
> ag-security repos. They are listed as 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT, but I also see a
> 1.3.1 tag on our github repo, matching a release.
>
> Should we (manually?) increase them to 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT or was the version
> left at 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT for a reason ?

I think abstractj pushed the tag but forgot to push master afterwards :P

> Thanks!
> Matthias

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security: Version numbers in pom files

Bruno Oliveira
Fixed.