Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Pipe - staging repo for 3.0.1 release

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Pipe - staging repo for 3.0.1 release

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

for releasing the 3.0.1 version of AGDroid Pipe, I have staged the lib here:

Let me know about your tests, and I will click the magic release button early next week!

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Pipe - staging repo for 3.0.1 release

Matthias Wessendorf