[aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS-TODO app [update]

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS-TODO app [update]

cvasilak
Hi there,

just pushed in my latest changes. You can now add/edit/remove "Tasks" and associate "Projects/Tags" with the tasks. Functionality to add/edit/remove "tags" and "projects"  is implemented as well.

For the non-mac user of yours, I have created a small screencast that demonstrates the functionality "in action" (I love screencasts!). You can find it here:

https://vimeo.com/50829021

- filtering in the home screen (it won't take long now that the basic structure is up)
- ..and the about screen ;)

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Enjoy!

-
Christos

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS-TODO app [update]

Luke Holmquist
cool,  is this on your repo or the aerogear one?
On Oct 5, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Christos Vasilakis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> just pushed in my latest changes. You can now add/edit/remove "Tasks" and associate "Projects/Tags" with the tasks. Functionality to add/edit/remove "tags" and "projects"  is implemented as well.
>
> For the non-mac user of yours, I have created a small screencast that demonstrates the functionality "in action" (I love screencasts!). You can find it here:
>
> https://vimeo.com/50829021

> - filtering in the home screen (it won't take long now that the basic structure is up)
> - ..and the about screen ;)
>
> Comments and suggestions welcome!
>
> Enjoy!
>
> -
> Christos

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS-TODO app [update]

Matthias Wessendorf
AWESOME !!!!!

On 5 Οκτ 2012, at 5:51 μ.μ., Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> cool,  is this on your repo or the aerogear one?

currently on my repo[1], will be pushed soon upstream

Thanks
Christos

[1] https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-todo-ios