[aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

cvasilak
Hi there,

to start of the discussion for the IOS TODO App, I have created an initial mock up for it. You can find it in [1].

I opted for the "Tasks" to be always visible,  Editing operations (add/delete/edit) of Projects/Tags are done when a user tries to add/edit a Task. Further, In the main home screen, clicking the items on the bottom toolbar, will allow you to filter the current viewable tasks based on project/tags. A header in the tableview is added to display the filtering rules applied.

For the mocking I used an older(free) version of mockapp found on [2]. Its a mocking library based on Keynote. The AeroGear mock up keynote can be found in [3] and the mockapp keynote  library in [4]

Inspirations for the workflow were taken from an already TODO app available on the app store. You can find it in [5]

Please have a look and feedback is welcome! :)

Thanks
Christos

[1] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.Mock.pdf
[2] http://mockapp.com/m/Home.html
[3] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.mock.key
[4] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/ios.Mockapp_Library_110.key
[5] http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todo-lite/id299003538?mt=8

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello Christos,

I scanned through the PDF file. Looks great!

Regarding workflow, I guess it does not hurt to check out our JS
version of the app :)

http://todo-aerogear.rhcloud.com/

-M

On Sep 24, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Christos Vasilakis wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> to start of the discussion for the IOS TODO App, I have created an initial mock up for it. You can find it in [1].
\o/

> I opted for the "Tasks" to be always visible,  Editing operations (add/delete/edit) of Projects/Tags are done when a user tries to add/edit a Task. Further, In the main home screen, clicking the items on the bottom toolbar, will allow you to filter the current viewable tasks based on project/tags. A header in the tableview is added to display the filtering rules applied.
I dig this idea
+1

> For the mocking I used an older(free) version of mockapp found on [2]. Its a mocking library based on Keynote. The AeroGear mock up keynote can be found in [3] and the mockapp keynote  library in [4]
>
> Inspirations for the workflow were taken from an already TODO app available on the app store. You can find it in [5]
>
> Please have a look and feedback is welcome! :)
>
> Thanks
> Christos
>
> [1] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.Mock.pdf
> [2] http://mockapp.com/m/Home.html
> [3] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.mock.key
> [4] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/ios.Mockapp_Library_110.key
> [5] http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todo-lite/id299003538?mt=8

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

Luke Holmquist

On Sep 24, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Christos Vasilakis wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> to start of the discussion for the IOS TODO App, I have created an initial mock up for it. You can find it in [1].
> \o/
>>
>> I opted for the "Tasks" to be always visible,  Editing operations (add/delete/edit) of Projects/Tags are done when a user tries to add/edit a Task. Further, In the main home screen, clicking the items on the bottom toolbar, will allow you to filter the current viewable tasks based on project/tags. A header in the tableview is added to display the filtering rules applied.
> I dig this idea
> +1

+1 for the filtering idea

I'm wondering if you should be able to create tags and projects without having to go into a new task?

On 24 Σεπ 2012, at 4:22 μ.μ., Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 24, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Christos Vasilakis wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> to start of the discussion for the IOS TODO App, I have created an initial mock up for it. You can find it in [1].
>> \o/
>>>
>>> I opted for the "Tasks" to be always visible,  Editing operations (add/delete/edit) of Projects/Tags are done when a user tries to add/edit a Task. Further, In the main home screen, clicking the items on the bottom toolbar, will allow you to filter the current viewable tasks based on project/tags. A header in the tableview is added to display the filtering rules applied.
>> I dig this idea
>> +1
>
> +1 for the filtering idea
>
> I'm wondering if you should be able to create tags and projects without having to go into a new task?

The screens that will be used to select/add/edit project/tag when you create/edit a task will be reused in the filtering with the add/edit functionality "disabled". We can enable it if we want (adding an "Edit" button on the top right) but IMO it duplicates and confuses users. Let's see how it goes when I reach that stage.

Thanks!
Christos

>>> For the mocking I used an older(free) version of mockapp found on [2]. Its a mocking library based on Keynote. The AeroGear mock up keynote can be found in [3] and the mockapp keynote  library in [4]
>>>
>>> Inspirations for the workflow were taken from an already TODO app available on the app store. You can find it in [5]
>>>
>>> Please have a look and feedback is welcome! :)
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Christos
>>>
>>> [1] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.Mock.pdf
>>> [2] http://mockapp.com/m/Home.html
>>> [3] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/AeroGear.IOS.TODOApp.mock.key
>>> [4] https://raw.github.com/cvasilak/MobileMocks/master/ios.Mockapp_Library_110.key
>>> [5] http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todo-lite/id299003538?mt=8
>>
>> -- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

Bruno Oliveira
Hi Christos,

If you want to follow our current roles, please take a look at the latest updates about permissions, please:

If you find some issue @jira.

On Monday, September 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Christos Vasilakis wrote:

[...]

FYI,

security is not yet there in the iOS app;

Right now a simple app (w/o login etc) is fine ...

-M