[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-Controller Exception Handling

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-Controller Exception Handling

danielbevenius
Hi!

I've started looking at AEROGEAR-426 "General/fall-back error page on Controller":
and have put together some suggestions which can be found here:

Any feedback is most welcome!

Thanks,

/Daniel

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear-Controller Exception Handling

danielbevenius
Thanks Bruno!
I've rebased my working branch and pushed it, also I've updated the gist so that the links point to the right locations in the code.

cheers,

/Daniel