[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.2 Release

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.2 Release

Daniel Passos

Hey Guys,

We found a bug in our AeroGear Android Push library. It was fixed and staged[1]

What is new in this version?

We’re planning to release it tomorrow (Wednesday) in the end of the day.

Fell free to test it and let us know if you find any issues.

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-6402/