[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.1

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.1

Daniel Passos

Hey Guys,

Matthias found a bug[1] in our AeroGear Android Push library. It was fixed and staged[2]

What is new in this version?

We’re planning to release it tomorrow (Friday) in the end of the day.

Fell free to test it and let us know if you find any issues.

[1] http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Aerogear-users-Android-SDK-Token-not-renewed-when-unregistering-registering-td153.html
[2] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-5774/

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.1

Daniel Passos
Hey Guys,

I've clicked in release button, it will probably available on Maven Central next Monday.